IT projects can quickly turn from exciting new development to ill-thought-out disaster if you're not careful.
Some questions to ask before embarking on your IT software development project:
- Does your project have realistic objectives?
- Do you have a plan with achievable milestones?
- Are the development team members suitable?
- What would happen if a team member became unavailable part-way through the project?
- How is data backed up during development and when the system is operational?
Ask Cognitive how we can assist with analysis, design, planning and development to ensure a seamless development without costly surprises.